Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Beaded Arm Candy






I've been really following Pinterest's Women Fashion tab lately. Mostly to get into fall season fashion. I keep seeing these beaded layered bracelets. Now I'll be honest, I haven't beaded in a while. A few years ago, I was beading jewelry almost everyday. Eventually I got so tired of it, I didn't do any bead work.

These are some of my bracelet inspiration pins:

    

I really wanted some of these layered beaded bracelets and was looking to buy, but I'm cheap! I'll say it with no shame. :-) Soooo I decided to start beading again. I made a quick impulse trip to Hobby Lobby, b/c I must execute my plan when I get an idea.

Hobby Lobby's Bead Treasure and Metallic Gallery beads were all 50% off. The charms were not; however, the most expensive charm was $2.99 and it included 2. Overall, I spent around $36 and was able to make 10 bracelets with beads to spare.










Here's how they turned out!



































Hope you guys like!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment