Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beer Button Magnets





I think we've been saving our beer pop tops for about a year now. I had no idea what I was going to do with them, only to stress to my husband to keep them! So I threw out a mason jars and we collected!


So here's a little of our collection, mostly consisting of Founders. We are big Founders fans! So we had plenty of those tops to choose from. 

 I tried to pick out one of each. They are each so different and unique in itself. I have never really taken a good look at those little tops.
I bought two packs of Walmart circular magnets for $2 each. 


A few of the bottle tops needed a little hammering since most didn't twist off. 
I glued two circular magnets on the back of each bottle top.



Ta-da. We've been needing some new magnets! They are so adorable and easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment